APR15.90% or 23.90% Variable
Recommended CreditExcellent/Good Credit
- 5% cash back on gas anywhere (up to $6,000)
- Plus members earn 3% back on eligible purchases when shopping in-club or digitally through Sam’s Club when they use their Sam’s Club Mastercard and another 2% back from their Plus membership, for a total of up to 5% rewards on eligible purchases.
- 3% cash back on dining and takeout
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Intro Purchase APRN/A
Rewards & Redemption Details
The Sam’s Club Mastercard is available for issue by Synchrony Bank. With no annual fee, the card is available for use at both Walmart and Sam’s Club stores, and doubles as your membership card for greater convenience.
The Sam’s Club Mastercard is the right card for Walmart and Sam’s Club loyalists who choose the brand for everyday purchases such as groceries, prescription drugs, and gas. If you’re a frequent shopper at Sam’s Club, Walmart, or both, it’s easy to stack up the rewards in the form of Sam Club’s signature Sam’s Cash.
Rewards start immediately with a $30 statement credit when you open a new account and spend $30 within the first 30 days. It is important to note, however, that this minimum does not include any alcohol, tobacco, gift card, and pharmacy purchases.
To earn, there is also Sam’s Club’s signature program, Sam’s Cash, that allows you to track both your Cash Rewards and Sam’s Club Mastercard Cash Back Rewards. You will receive 2% Sam’s Cash for all in-club purchases. This includes any curbside pickup orders, as well as those Scan & Go purchases in-store. There is 5% Sam’s Cash for gas purchases, up to $6,000 annually, with 3% on dining and 1% on other purchases.
Additionally, Plus members exclusively receive 3% off Sam’s Club purchases. Plus members also get added perks like early curbside pickup and free select generic prescriptions.
- Extra cashback on Sam’s Club and Walmart purchases
- Gas and dining rewards
- Sam’s Cash for quicker payment
- Membership required
- Best perks reserved for Plus members